Lyrics and guitar chords
- The songs given in Book 3 of the Ruhi curriculum include guitar chords with the lyrics. You can find these online at the Ruhi Institute’s website.
- Another good source for singable Bahá’í songs is this collection of Bahá’í songs with guitar chords, as compiled by an individual, or this slightly larger collection.
- Another collection of songs, without guitar chords, was compiled by the Bahá’ís of Greater Houston.
- Larry Magee of Los Nice Guys provides lyrics and guitar chords for his Ruhi Book 3 memorization songs.
Actual sheet music for Bahá’í songs is a little harder to find, especially online, as many arrangements are copyrighted. If you don’t mind paying for a good Bahá’í songbook, though, you won’t be disappointed.
- O Be Joyful!, compiled by Ruth Vander Stelt, is a wonderful collection of sheet music for Bahá’í songs in many languages, including English, French, Spanish, and Arabic. The book is available through the Canadian Bahá’í Distribution Service.
- Voice of Devotion is an online songbook featuring original devotional songs composed by Amy Stephen.
- Larry Magee of Los Nice Guys provides piano sheet music for his memorization songs for Ruhi Book 3, Grade 1.
- Manifold Melodies has posted sheet music for a number of Bahá’í songs, including a number of choral pieces.
- One of our readers has graciously offered sheet music for her own arrangements of some Bahá’í songs, which you can download here!
- We Are Drops for violins and piano/guitar.